JJSploit is one of the best exploits used to hack your favorite games. It’s a near full Lua executor that is mainly used to exploit games on the Roblox platform. If you don’t know what Roblox is, it’s a gaming platform where you can play the latest games developed by other users.
JJSploit as an API Exploit provides many different features like speed, health, infinite jump, fly, ESP, and teleport. It injects the scripts into Roblox and hacks the game you’re playing without getting detected by your Antivirus. JJSploit is one of the few exploits which will not be detected by any Antivirus software as a malware or virus program running in your system.
It’s free to download and available for various devices such as smartphones, Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox, and PC.
- You should have a dll injector as JJSploits is a DLL exploit
- Although it’s not detectable by any Antivirus programs, some might detect it and consider it as malware or virus.
- So, disable your Antivirus if you’re not able to download the software. Also, it’s available only for Windows 7+ operating systems.
- Now, open the JJSploit file and launch Roblox.
- Join any game and click on the Attach, a big green button on JJSploit.
- Wait until a notification appears on the bottom right side of your game.
- Once it appears, you can now execute/inject any script inside the Roblox platform.
- If you’re facing any issues while injecting the dll, try installing the latest version of JJSploit as it reales a new update almost every week.
- If the problem still exists, then install this file.
IS JJSploit safe?
Developed by WeAreDevs, which makes it very secure and safe to use. Plus, it cannot be detected by Roblox, meaning your Roblox account will not get banned.
Why do I have to Disable my Antivirus?
Exploit software is generally considered as malware or suspicious program as it can be used to hack the system. This is the reason why you need to disable your Antivirus program before installing it. However, JJSploit is only used to inject the scripts into your favorite games.
The injection sometimes crashes or doesn’t work?
Quit your game and movie and application running in the background, you can check by moving your cursor to the windows taskbar, right-click the button of your mouse and select the Task Manager. After doing so, wait for 30 seconds before restarting your game and JJSploit script.
JJsploit is crashing in mid-game?
Some scripts consume a lot of RAM and CPU resources which results in throttling issues. If the load is further increased, your game will end crashing in the middle. For example, the fly consumes a lot of CPU resources and if you have a low configured system, your device might crash after flying for a while.
How to report new issues in JJSploit?
You can report your issue to the complaints forum by following this link: Complaint Forum. But check the forum before posting your issue, because maybe the issue you’re facing has already been reported and resolved by the developers.